my great experience馃槈

Imagen relacionada
馃槉 One day like any other, I went to school I played pans I wore my tennis shoes but they were almost taking off, when we came back from school to the living room or took a seat and when I went to rate one of my classmates, she called me and told me that My tennis had taken off and I looked like I chancla turned around and when I took the step I felt that my tennis no longer wore sole because my partner Lizbeth had bruised the sole and it took off completely I was seeing the teacher surreptitiously and he started to laugh as my partner Liz and everyone noticed and made fun of me and half a lot of grief the teacher gave me permission to go to my house to change my shoes, I went immediately to my house and my mom asked metold him that I had not had why my tennis had taken off and I enough that they were going to take off I put some that I had in a box that I had never used them because I liked them more and I do not want anything else but to wear them, I went back I went to school and the teacher kept making fun of me, from there we went to the field to play basketball.

Comentarios

Entradas populares